- Previous experience as Supervisor, Permit to work Holder.
- Good Communication skills and reporting skills.
- Experience in the field of Fire and safety systems in Oil & Gas or related industry.
- Must have knowledge of inspection , service, repair, maintenance & recharging of the Fire fighting equipment:
- Portable & Mobile fire extinguishers (various types &Sizes),
- SCBA/EEBD breathing device,
- Fire hydrant,Fire Hose/Hose reels,
- Isolation Valves,
- Fire pumps.
Kindly include our reference FD19 on the file name of your CV.
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range:
Number of Vacancies:
Supervisor (Fire Fighting & Fire Protection Dept)