Facilities Management Manager will support the FM Management Team to improve the technical delivery of a Hard FM Services focusing on the examination and interpretation design intent and actual performance of plant, review of processes and systems for service delivery ensuring compliance with regulations and codes of practice relevant to the output specification and devise cost effective measures and procedures to ensure full compliance with the output specification and Health and Safety legislation.
- Development of an economic maintenance regime that follows best practice and gives confidence in the performance and reliability of the installed plant and services, this entails the monitoring plant and building condition, collation of maintenance history and production economic and technical arguments in support of an annually reviewable capital investment programme;
- Development and implementation of sustainability initiatives on the built environment, this includes incorporation of energy saving solutions; waste management and the application of building intelligence principles.
- Project management of small capital works, from brief formulation, scheme design, preparation of performance specifications, health and safety review, construction and commissioning review, defects management;
- Design, develop and implement new systems and procedures within Hard FM service to optimize life expectancy and preserving design integrity of the installed services
- Develop and maintain contingency plans to cater for the possibility or likelihood of any event that might prejudice normal service delivery and/or threaten the well being of staff and visitors to The Dubai Mall and The Dubai Marina Mall
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Detailed understanding of Mechanical building services, their design, operation and maintenance.
- Detailed understanding of Electrical services, their design, operational and maintenance
- Min 7 years’ experience in Building Management or formal qualifications to First degree in appropriate subject or professional qualification level.
- Membership of professional bodies such as IIE, BIFM, MEFMA etc...