- The candidate will responsible for tendering and securing Water/Wastewater Treatment Projects all over UAE.
- The candidate will be expected to generate Substantial Revenue through new business.
- The candidate must speak Arabic & English and have at least years’ experience within the UAE Market.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the Water/Wastewater Treatment sector, with the hunger and drive to succeed in this challenging yet rewarding role.
- Extensive experience with industrial wastewater projects and desalination.
- You will have a wealth of industry contacts enabling you to hit the ground running, and the skills to win new business as well as provide services to a wide portfolio of existing clients.
- Experience generating a Multi $ Million sales revenue per annum.
- The candidate must have extensive experience in dealing with Water Treatment Projects.
- Working closely with agents and distributors to develop an effective sales strategy that suits their client base.
- Maintaining an up to date database of all current and upcoming relevant projects within sales territory.
- Developing in collaboration with the senior management an effective sales strategy for each of your focused emirates.
- Identifying and exploiting commercial opportunities, creating demand, identifying gaps and needs in the market place and developing an appropriate solution based sales strategy to suit each client’s unique needs.
- Preparing and conducting informative presentations for consultants and high level decision makers that increase brand awareness, demonstrate the unique selling points (USPs) of our client's technology, and communicates the value proposition.
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with relevant authorities/municipalities to secure approvals.
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of the entire market landscape monitoring competitor activity, identifying gaps, and opportunities in which our client's product portfolio can contribute value.
- Managing the full sales cycle from relationship initiation throughout the tendering phase until delivery, and payment.
- Regularly preparing sales reports and forecasts, and presenting to senior management
- The candidate must have at least years’ Sales experience in the Water Treatment industry.
- The candidate must have a strong business acumen.
- You must have a strong Business Development/Sales mind set.
- Sales and technical experience is essential.
Abu Dhabi / Dubai
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range:
Number of Vacancies: