- Mechanical / Electrical Background Diploma and equivalent experience
- Must have experience in supervisor level in Firefighting systems, Foam systems and fire pumps of large capacities
- Experience: At least five (5) years of field experience in fire protection, petrochemical, oil refinery or related industry. Supervisory experience preferred. in UAE and is ready to join immediately
- Preferable to have a valid driver’s license
- English Language is a must
- Ensures that team is producing at or above communicated production, quality and safety goals.
- Ensures compliance with QA/QC, safety, environmental, cost of operations goals
- Provides leadership in achieving health and safety goals.
- Maintains adequate and accurate inventory and daily status report to sustain state of readiness of tools and equipment. Assists in conducting periodic audits of repair parts, rental and equipment inventories. Submits purchase requests for equipment and supplies to support service and repair operation.
- Ensures that all documentation and data entry associated with inspection and repair is completed in a timely and accurate manner. This includes all inspection and repair documents, job cost billable expenses and time sheets. Completes required reports and communication in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, And Outlook Interpersonal Communications: Effective communication (written, verbal and listening) and interpersonal skills. Ability to read and interpret technical procedures, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Reporting skills
- Oversees day-to-day operations. Initiates and communicates personnel actions (hire, fire, job / salary changes, performance, disciplinary actions, etc.) Provides input to budget. Approves overtime. Monitors overtime and other spending areas to ensure compliance to budget.
Kindly include our reference FD03 on the file name of your CV.
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range:
Number of Vacancies:
SUPERVISOR - FIRE DEPARTMENT